The boys have been wanting to see a Little Cars movie all summer. And while it was at the top of my list most of that time, we had yet to receive it...always said "long wait". I was notified last week from Netflix that they were sending it from another location (other than our usual Springfield...and occasional Tulsa deliveries). I was pretty surprised to see it arrived all the way from Anchorage :)
8.25.2009
237/365
The boys have been wanting to see a Little Cars movie all summer. And while it was at the top of my list most of that time, we had yet to receive it...always said "long wait". I was notified last week from Netflix that they were sending it from another location (other than our usual Springfield...and occasional Tulsa deliveries). I was pretty surprised to see it arrived all the way from Anchorage :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment