This evening John arrive home early and informed me I was going to the Ladies Salad Supper at church...no excuses allowed. This stressed me more than a little bit since firstly, I had not prepared any salad to take with me! Secondly, we are having company over tomorrow and I have yet to do much cleaning around the house!! With John pretty much pushing me out the door, I went reluctantly, and ended up having a nice time. Then when I returned home, I found the kitchen straightened and the floors cleaned. What a nice surprise!
8.20.2009
232/365
This evening John arrive home early and informed me I was going to the Ladies Salad Supper at church...no excuses allowed. This stressed me more than a little bit since firstly, I had not prepared any salad to take with me! Secondly, we are having company over tomorrow and I have yet to do much cleaning around the house!! With John pretty much pushing me out the door, I went reluctantly, and ended up having a nice time. Then when I returned home, I found the kitchen straightened and the floors cleaned. What a nice surprise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment