6.20.2009

171/365

Busy Day!
When I returned home from morning erronds (bank, grocery shopping, stop at the church for the high school car wash, and trip into the pottery place in Springfield) I found the boys and John out in the garage tackling the mess out there. So we spent the rest of the afternoon organizing things out there. In the middle of it all, Zach ended up not getting his nap and by early evening he was a little fussy so John set him up in the house with "The Incredibles" (his current favorite movie) to watch. When I came back in side to check on him a short time later, this is how I found him...fast asleep. And sleeping very hard!! I sat down next to him and tried just speaking to him to wake him up (something that normally works since his is a light sleeper), then Drew tried screaming his name...none of it worked. I even picked him up and he just barely woke up. Poor little guy!! First a very late night the day before because of the drive-in movie (didn't get home until about 11:30pm), then a day playing outside topped off with no nap. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment