Crazy Way of Sitting Why do the boys sit like this - squating without their bottoms on the floor? It is not unusual for me to walk in the room during their cartoon time and find one or both of them sitting this way (Drew doesn't do it as often now though). It reminds me of the way the natives "sat" when I was in the Amazon jungle MANY years ago. It always cracks me up and I marvel at their balance!
**Gotta love mis-matched PJs! He did have a matching set on when he went to bed, but he is out growing his diapers and they are the largest size!! So he had wet bottoms this morning...which means a mis-matched set. And of course he wouldn't get out of PJs! Both the boys throw major fits when they have to get dressed and I choose to let this fight go when we have no place to go.

I found size 7 diapers...they are like $40 dollars a box!!! I'm so trying to get Ryls to potty train now. I can't afford gold diapers!!!
ReplyDelete$40!!! WOW!! How many are in a box? I will probably just move on to using pull-up at night here soon. I can just see if I push too hard with Zach, it is going to backfire like it did with Drew. But I would REALLY like if he was potty trained by the time Drew starts back in school in August. It is a big help having Drew there to show him how its done. He wants to do whatever big brother is doing. :)
ReplyDelete