6.11.2009

162/365

Candy Making
Ever since I took the class last Saturday on candy making, Drew has been begging to give it a try. While Zach took a nap, we drug out the supplies and put them to good use today.
After Zach's nap we headed outside to play on the slip-n-slide.
*****
It was a VERY busy day for us! We started off with a stop in Michael's for candy making supplies, and then headed to pick up the plate we made last week. Shock of all shocks...I even received an Amazing Art Award! This cracks me up since it wasn't even my design, but one I copied. I won't complain though since I received an hour of free painting for my next visit :)

*****
One of the neighbor boys was picking on Zach (holding him down on the ground and started stomping on his back with his barefoot before I could get to him), while Drew had run inside. I was talking with Drew about it later...about how the neighbor had seen Drew hitting Zach and probably thought it was then ok to hurt Zach as well. Drew's response was one of surprise, "He can't hurt Zach! He's not his brother! Only I can hurt him!" *sigh* Looks like he totally missed the point I was trying to make and feels it is his right to pick on Zach since he is his brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment