After much bugging (from myself as well as Edmond at his office), I finally convinced John to go with the boys and I to the drive-in theatre down in Aurora for the evening to see Disney's "Up". The McClure family (friends from church and Edmond also works with John) met us here in Republic and we treked south to Aurora. We arrived a little after 7pm to find another family from church there as well. So the 6 kids spent the 2 hours before the moving playing on the playground, kicking around the soccer ball and throwing the frisbee. By the time the movie started the boys were hot, tired and hungry. So they climbed up in the backend of the van (which I had layed out blankets and pillows) with their popcorn to enjoy the show. Thankfully when the sun went down so did the 90 degree temp! It ended up being a perfect night to be out with a light breeze and a temp in the 70's. We all had a blast and the boys even made it through the whole movie without falling asleep!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment