5.30.2009

150/365

Up the Nose!
This morning Zach had almost finished his McDonald's hashbrown and had just a couple small pieces left. I saw him playing with them and was getting ready to tell him to either eat them or go throw them in the trash. He stopped, stared at them a second, and as I watched, shoved them up his nose!! I couldn't believe it! Why in the world would he shove it up his nose?!?! I yelled what he had done and started to get up to grab him. John was right next to him, but hadn't seen it happen since he was playing a video game. He grabbed him, but by that time Zach had sucked it farther up his nose. John thought it was just gone and clear, but having heard horror stories of one of my uncle's shoving things up their nose and my grandparents not knowing about it until much later with bad outcomes...I ran to get the nasal aspirator. Sure enough, it was still lodged up there, but thankfully I was able to get it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment