5.25.2009

145/365

Memorial Day 2009
Since it was raining today, we weren't able to be outside enjoying this free day. So John spent a good majority of the day playing Rock Band, I watched a movie ("Taken" which is VERY good btw) and the boys watched a movie of their own and played in the basement (with very few fights even!). After Zach got up from a LONG 3 hour nap, we ran out to the grocery store and then to Lowe's to get some curtain rods for the master bedroom (YEAH! our curtains for that room should be in this week). When we returned home - and thanks to a break in the rain - John grilled burgers for the boys and steaks for him & I...while I cleaned and cooked some corn on the cob that we had just picked up (our first for the season). All in all a nice, relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment