5.28.2009

148/365

"Always Hungry" & "100% Good, 10% of the Time"
When I saw these shirts at The Children's Place I couldn't pass them up!! They describe both the boys to a T!


***I battled the bees once again this evening! When I went into the kitchen sometime after 5pm today, there was one lone little bee on the large window. So I ran downstairs to check it out, and sure enough there were more down there - about 15 all together! The ones in the basement were once again not moving very fast and some weren't moving at all. This is just NUTS!!! After a closer look at one today, we are thinking they are worker Honey Bees (after looking at the chart HERE ). John bought some vent netting to put over where we think they are entering the house so we'll see if that works. Also going to try and find someone to come out and help us with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment