
Finally SOLD!!
This afternoon we FINALLY closed on the sale of our old house!! *CHEER* We are finally back to only one house payment *sigh of relief*.
After the closing we celebrated with dinner & dessert at Culvert's and a trip to Lowe's to looks at trees.
***A separate little story....don't read if you get grossed out easily ;)
While walking around the outdoor area of Lowe's were they keep the plants, Zach starts crying and saying that he got his hand dirty. We look down to see it covered in gunk. Just as I was about to have him just wipe it off on his shorts, I noticed more of the same junk on his leg. After a closer look, and smell, I was shocked to figure out it was a MAJOR blow out diaper!! UGH!!!! And wouldn't you know, John had wanted to take his car instead of the van, and Zach's diaper bag hadn't made it into the car with the car seats!!! So here we stand at Lowe's with a HUGE, disgusting mess on our hands. I didn't even have any Kleenex in my purse!! John took him into the restroom and after cleaning him up as best he could, we load a pull-up-less(but with his shorts back on...so not completely bare) Zach into the car for the thankfully short drive home. I am SO thankful we were at the Lowe's in Republic and not back in Springfield!! Never a dull moment, I tell ya!! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment