After arriving at my parents' house this afternoon, I was told I needed to pack my things for an overnight stay. John had arranged for him and I to spend the night at the Millenium Hotel next to the St. Louis Arch so I would finally be able to view the VP Fair fireworks!! The above picture is the view from our room. He had also arranged for us to be having dinner at the rotating restaraunt "The Top of the Riverfront" during the show so we looked straight out at the display. Having grown up just west of St. Louis, I had never experienced the annual VP Fair fireworks display and have said more than once I would love to see it in person some day (have watched it numerous times via TV)...only problem was I dreaded dealing with the HUGE crowds and the heat. John's plans solved both of those problems :) What a smart man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment